Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return?
To make a return please visit our returns center
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?We will happily accept returns on new/unworn clothing with the original tags attached within 14 days from when your order was received. Damaged items must be reported within 3 days of delivery.
What items are non-returnable?The following are not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Sale and clearance items are FINAL SALE.
- Jewelry, hats, scarves, handbags, gift cards, accessories are FINAL SALE.
The item I received is damaged!If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 3 days of the delivered date.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. Once the exchange request is approved and your item is returned back to us, the replaced item will be shipped to you.
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
A few more details...
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- We highly suggest using a trackable shipping label when sending back your items as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Once we receive and inspect your returned item(s), you will receive store credit in the form of a gift card within 5-7 business days.
- Items returned to use with makeup, deodorant, perfume, detergent or similar stains will be shipped back to you and are subject to additional shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items have any signs of wear, alteration, misuse or damage.
For any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org